How You Can Help
The needs for 2013 are ongoing and growing:
We are looking for friends to sponsor and help Mountains of Love as we strive to give more help and assistance to those whose needs are so great…
- $750 for Elida (12 years old) who is in immediate need for a larger prosthetic eye as she grows.
- $500 discretionary medical needs
- $100 feeds one child for a month
- $12.50 feeds one child for one week.
- $ Any amount helps however large or small. There are so very many needs for these special needs children.
Also, we are looking for a new donor to underwrite Merary, our psychologist who is invaluable to the school, the teachers, the students and their families. She conducts workshops for the teachers as well as showing the families how to best relate and encourage progress of their special needs child. Her energy, commitment and love for the school is something they cherish and we continue to support. Her costs are $8,000 per year.